Thursday, August 20, 2015

A single page that can help you connect deeply with your clients

how-to-design-signature-programI love Brene Brown, the amazing author and scholar. Whenever I read something she wrote, I think, “That’s how I feel.” And yet I’ve never met her, or even seen her in person yet. What has created this deep bond between us?

Well… even before I saw her TED talks on YouTube, or read her books on Kindle, I came across this one infographic that just opened my heart. It is call the Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto.

parenting-manifesto-light
And even though I’m not a parent, this message touched me to the bottom of my heart. It was then that I realized that this one-page manifesto was a very powerful marketing piece.

It got me thinking, what if I could make my own single page that could connect that way with my ideal clients? There is free resource that will allow me (and you) to do just that.

This no-cost resource is Canva. With Canva, you can create cards, posters, brochures, infographics, book covers, presentations, business cards, flyers, banners, photo collages, album covers, social graphics, letterheads, and even gift certificates. They look great, and they’re free. WOW!

So here’s my request to you. Think about something that you want to share with the clients who are seeking you, and create your own one-page poster. Then send it out through emails, social media and your site. Express yourself simply and easily, and let your clients know who you are. They will love you for it!

I hope you enjoy this resource!

Source:

http://ift.tt/1MGfIuh



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1c1TX0y