Sunday, September 9, 2012

My fantasy ebooks available to Kindle readers in India

I received an email from Amazon Direct Publishing recently that announced that the Kindle store was now available in India. People in India can visit www.amazon.com and buy Kindle content with their national currency.

As far as I know this is the first platform for my novels that enables people in India to make purchases. I've taken payments from readers at my websites for years using Paypal but it does not process Indian rupees. Over the years I've had people in India write me to say how much they enjoyed Union of Renegades because they could access the free ebook, but I never had a way to sell them the rest of the novels.


So, hopefully Amazon's expansion as a seller of digital content into India marks the beginning of more access to this market. I'd love it if more retailers and especially my payment processor could take payments from India.


For those Indians interested in epic fantasy you can look for my novels of the Rys Rising and The Rys Chronicles series at Amazon.com. Visit the free fantasy ebooks page here to read more about my novels and download one or both of them to get started.


Here's the links for downloading directly from Amazon:


Union of Renegades: The Rys Chronicles Book I

Rys Rising: Book I


Although Paypal does not accept rupees at this time, keep in mind that it DOES process many currencies. Readers outside the United States who wish to buy ebooks from me and directly support my writing can checkout with Paypal in any of these currencies:


Canadian Dollar

Euro

British Pound

U.S. Dollar

Japanese Yen

Australian Dollar

New Zealand Dollar

Swiss Franc

Hong Kong Dollar

Singapore Dollar

Swedish Krona

Danish Krone

Polish Zloty

Norwegian Krone

Hungarian Forint

Czech Koruna

Israeli New Shekel

Mexican Peso

Brazilian Real (only for Brazilian members)

Malaysian Ringgit (only for Malaysian members)

Philippine Peso

New Taiwan Dollar

Thai Baht




Source:


http://www.herladyshipsquest.com/2012/09/my-fantasy-ebooks-available-to-kindle.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com