Friday, April 25, 2014

A Few Things Done | Author Brian D. Meeks - Extremely Average


Though I had a long day and am rather tired, I did manage to get a few books things done. The most important is that the Kobo versions are live and I figured out how to update the Nook versions.


I don’t remember exactly how the Nook interface was last year, but I can tell you I like how it is now. They have a system that is super easy for the user to change from an old version of a book to a new version.


This is important because no matter how hard we try, occasionally someone points out a mistake. I’ve gotten so that it takes me about three minutes to update Kindle. Now that I’m familiar with Kobo and Nook again, I suspect that I can get them all changed out within five minutes.


I would go to bed, but I can’t. The Reds are playing on TV against the Braves. They were down 5 – 0. They’ve battled back and now it’s 5 – 4. I love baseball.


That’s all I have for today.



. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://ift.tt/1ruQqln






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1c1TX0y