Thursday, September 19, 2013

How I Made Over $42,000 in 1 Month Selling My Kindle eBooks ...

News: I’ve now earned in excess of ,000 with KDP Decide on! I signed with an agent at Trident Media Group I was contacted by the senior editor at a “huge 6″ publishing organization because of my good results on Amazon Amazon hand-picked two of my titles for unique promotions and I have signed a two-book audiobook offer with Audible–ALL since of my KDP Pick good results.

In March 2012 1 Canadian author boldly went where couple of have gone prior to–into the land of creating real cash with Amazon’s KDP Select software.


This is her tale…


My identify is Cheryl Kaye Tardif and I am an intercontinental bestselling suspense writer who gained over ,000 dollars in March 2012 (above ,000 from One particular fiction title) promoting ebooks through Amazon’s KDP Decide on software, captured the curiosity of a main literary agency, and went on to indicator with an agent at Trident Media. And I’m about to tell you HOW I did all that.


I don’t usually explain to folks how a lot income I make, but I believe writers require to know it IS feasible to generate a true revenue from your publications. Significantly, if I can do it, any individual can–if you have the appropriate mix of criteria and methods.


In this ebook, I am going to share with you what I believe are 4 key aspects you have to have in place to see substantial product sales. And I will expose the strategic techniques I utilized for the duration of my KDP Select promotions that resulted in earning in excess of ,000–with ,000 of that from One title by yourself.


Not only did I receive over ,000 in e book product sales, I was contacted by Trident Media, one particular of the leading literary businesses in New York. The chairman, Robert Gottlieb, noticed my good results when my one title made #4 in the Top a hundred Bestselling Kindle ebooks, appropriate beneath The Hunger Video games trilogy. I am now represented by agent Erica Spellman-Silverman, Trident Media.


So, if you might be all set to earn some actual funds with Select, let us start…




Source:


http://makemoneyfromhomefastway.com/make-money-books/how-i-made-over-42000-in-1-month-selling-my-kindle-ebooks.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com