Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bloody Lesson Goes on Sale today. | M. Louisa Locke


BL_cover_800x1200_lrAvailable in print and for the Kindle here!


Bloody Lessons is the third novel in my Victorian San Francisco Mystery series, and in celebration of this launch I am making the first book in the series, Maids of Misfortune, free on Kindle for 3 days (9/15-17) and discounting the second book in the series, Uneasy Spirits, to 99 cents for a week (9/15-21) on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes, and Smashwords.


Do tell your friends that they can get the whole series the next 3 days for under $5!


And a treat for those of you who have joined my Facebook author page, I will announce later today a contest with $5 Amazon gift cards as prizes that I will be running over the next two weeks.


Thanks to all of your for your support and now go buy your copy and start reading! Really! I, on the other hand, think I will take a nap.


M. Louisa Locke




. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://mlouisalocke.com/2013/09/15/bloody-lesson-goes-on-sale-today/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com