Sunday, August 4, 2013

Make my Faith larger than my Fear | Kindle your passion for learning


Today I choose to feed my faith so that it becomes stronger than the fear I feel. I know that I’m not called to be fearless but faithful–that there will really be situations that will pose fears in front of me but even so, thr God who is in me is bigger thank any challenges I am facing.


I confess that I couldn’t help but eake up with a heavy heart in the morning knowing how big the challenge is ahead of me in my workplace. My certification exam is nearing an I only got about a week to study. The feeling is far from how confident I was when I took the board exam last 2010. Lord I want to have that same perspective–that no matter how critical this exam is, I would look at it as a victory I can win because you already won. I want to live the “fighting from victory” perspective.


Lord I pray that you’ll transform my perspective. I don’t ever want to look at myself but look to you. I know that you’ll come through. Help me hear your assurance. Need to feel your presence overwhelm me. You alone satisfy me.


14.570121 121.020049





Source:


http://jonaiece.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/make-my-faith-larger-than-my-fear/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com