Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kindle Fire HD Sale! #BackToSchool | Networking Witches



Disclosure


I love it when the Kindle Fire goes on sale. One of nieces has one and I really didn’t know what all a Kindle could do, I suppose I was a little simple minded thinking it was just a reader. I love seeing it in action when my 3 year old great nephew uses it and I’m able to witness first hand how much can be done with it through apps. If I had it to do over again, I think I would have made a purchase other than my iPad. I feel so limited with it.



7″ HD Display, Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Dual-Antenna Wi-Fi, 16GB or 32GB



Regular price: $199


Sale! You save $40 bringing the total down to $159! Take a peek and check out options and extras available.


Kindle Fire HD Sale

Rose ~ RedneckWitch (Other Posts)

Wife. Mom. Blogger. I enjoy most things "critter", I have a streak of tomboy. Love being a part of the social media growth. Love of all things socks, chocolate eater, coffee freak. Dubbed as "The Huntress".






Tags: kindle fire sale





Source:


http://networkingwitches.com/2013/08/kindle-fire-hd-sale-backtoschool/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com