Saturday, August 10, 2013

ereader What is the best eReader for college textbooks ...


August 10, 2013

ereader


Answer by shine on me…

I don’t really think either is economical right now. I’m in college right now and a LOT of my college textbooks are not really available on e-readers. Plus, if you’re going to a research-intensive university (ie. Ohio State University, any University of California schools, etc.), the department of that course might write the textbook themselves (in these cases, you legit HAVE TO go to the university’s book store).


You’re better off being like the rest of us: sucking it up and buying the hard copies.





Categorised as: Ebooks






  • Recent Posts



    • microwave oven reviews Would like to know more about microwave safe box plastic?

    • ereader What is the best eReader for college textbooks?

    • kitchen faucet reviews share consumer report index for kitchen faucets or password?

    • drm free ebooks How do i put my ebooks onto my playbooks on my android phone?

    • article about health Where can I find a job of writing articles?




  • Recent Comments




  • Archives




  • Categories



    • aqua

    • Ebooks

    • Health

    • Reviews




  • Meta



    • Log in

    • Entries RSS

    • Comments RSS

    • WordPress.org





© 2013 Volkswagen Aqua | powered by WordPress

Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).




Source:


http://www.volkswagenaqua.com/ereader-what-is-the-best-ereader-for-college-textbooks.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com