Saturday, August 10, 2013

#Caturday Katyapatra | MARIAN ALLEN


KATYAcKatya Greymalkin here.


Mom is away today, helping with food prep for World on the Square Family Fun Fair. She’s latched on to a professional chef, Lana Cullison, who humors her and lets her muddle around in the kitchen and do grunt work.


I thought I ought to go, but Mom said that she could just imagine how much help I’d be in a kitchen full of chicken. I said, “If I can’t help cook, I could go to the Egypt booth. The Egyptians used to worship cats, didn’t they?”


She said, “Yes, and that civilization collapsed or something.”


So I made a picture of myself with Cleopatra eyes, and Mom sneaked and made my tail look like an asp. Ha, ha, very funny, Mom!


Katyapatra

Katyapatra and friend



Actually, it is kind of funny, but don’t tell Mom I said so.


A WRITING PROMPT FOR CATS: You go to a place where you’re worshipped as a god.


KG


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Source:


http://www.marianallen.com/2013/08/caturday-katyapatra/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com