Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Question: Should I get the new Kindle Fire HD, or the Asus Google ...




Question: Should I get the new Kindle Fire HD, or the Asus Google Nexus?


psych_78 Should I get the new Kindle Fire HD, or the Asus Google Nexus?

Not sure which is better – I want it primarily to use as an e-reader, and for browsing the web, and maybe playing a few games – not much.


I’ve read reviews of both, and they both have their pro’s and cons so can’t decide. I’m leaning towards the Kindle Fire but then the downside of it is, according to reviews, web browsing is slow. The Nexus is faster, but the downside to the Nexus is that it only has a maximum of 16GB storage (compared to the Kindle’s 32GB (though I’ve heard rumours that the Nexus might be releasing a 32GB version shortly).


Any suggestions which one I should go for (ps, the Kindle Fire isn’t out in the UK yet, comes out later this month).


Answer by Kitten

NO


Give your answer to this question below!



Fb-Button





  • Tags: Asus, Fire, Google, Kindle, Nexus, question, should

  • Categories: Google Nexus





Source:


http://google-android.newfamous.com/google-nexus-7/question-should-i-get-the-new-kindle-fire-hd-or-the-asus-google-nexus/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com