Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Guy's Reading List for Late Spring/Summer 2013 | Exponential


Here’s a list of books I read in the last 3 months. The last 4 books are ones I’m finishing up in the next two weeks (through July). Leaders are readers! Leaders are life-long learners. Always remember that. Here’s my list:



  1. Deep & Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to Attend

    by Andy Stanley (read in May on my iPad Kindle app)

  2. Sun Stand Still: What Happens When You Dare to Ask God for the Impossible

    by Steven Furtick (read in May on my iPad Kindle app)

  3. Greater: Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God’s Vision for Your Life.

    by Steven Furtick (read in May on my iPad Kindle app)

  4. On the Old Testament (Book You’ll Actually Read)

    by Mark Driscoll (read in June on my iPad Kindle app)

  5. On the New Testament (Book You’ll Actually Read)

    by Mark Driscoll (read in June on my iPad Kindle app)

  6. The Catalyst Leader: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker

    by Brad Lomenick (read in June/July on my iPad Kindle app)

  7. Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus

    by Kyle Idleman (read in June/July by Audiobook)

  8. Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World

    by Michael Hyatt (read in June/July by Audiobook)

  9. Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human

    by Judah Smith (read in July – hardcopy)

  10. Pursued: God’s Divine Obsession with You

    by Jud Wilhite (read in July – hardcopy)

  11. On the Verge: A Journey Into the Apostolic Future of the Church (Exponential Series)

    by Alan Hirsch and Dave Ferguson (read in July on my iPad Kindle app)

  12. AND: The Gathered and Scattered Church (Exponential Series)

    by Hugh Halter (read in July on my iPad Kindle app)

  13. Be Our Guest (Revised and Updated Edition): Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)

    by The Disney Institute (read in July – hard copy)

  14. Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World

    by Bob Goff (read in July on my iPad Kindle app)


*** Interesting to note: Most of the books I read digitally (on my iPad via the Kindle app), two books I read via Audiobook and just 3 books I read were hardcopy books. Kindle is definitely my preferred choice. What about you? How do you read?


Greg’s reading list appeared first at: My Reading List for Late Spring/Summer 2013




Source:


http://blog.exponential.org/2013/07/one-guys-reading-list-for-late-springsummer-2013/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com