Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #19 | Chrissi Reads




Click on the image to take you to Tynga's blog to learn more!

Click on the image to take you to Tynga’s blog to learn more!



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book they can all be shared!


As ever, click on the book image to take you to the books Goodread’s profile.


Bought:


12177772


I bought this book cheaply on my kindle. I’ve seen it around a few blogs now and I was intrigued.


16288155


Another bargain on my kindle. I’m really looking forward to reading this one, when I finally get around to it!


16000770


I’m a sucker for a chick-lit book and Paige Toon is one of my favourite chick-lit authors. I’m looking forward to this one!


Netgalley:


17774495


This book caught my eye by the cover. It sounds like a really intriguing story too.


For Review:


15834810


17560872


Please feel free to leave your links to your Stacking The Shelves post and I’ll come and see what you’ve got this week at some point this weekend! :) Happy Reading everyone!



Tagged: stacking the shelves, TBR pile





Source:


http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/stacking-the-shelves-19/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com