Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Nik Silver Efex Book Launched | The Lightweight Photographer



Cover image for my new Amazon Kindle book

Cover image for my new Amazon Kindle book



I am very pleased to announce that I have just launched my latest book. It called how to create “Dramatic Black & White Photography using Nik Silver Efex Pro 2“. It’s priced at just $3.99 or £2.68 and is available from Amazon as a Kindle eBook. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Kindle as Amazon provide free Kindle reader software for the PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone and Android platforms.


If you are not familiar with the Silver Efex Pro software, I have to tell you it’s one of the best Black and White conversion tools on the market today. I won’t say the best as that’s a personal opinion. What I can tell you is that it’s an extremely popular plug-in for editing packages such as Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements, and for very good reasons. It’s a favourite of many professional photographers and will when used correctly produce stunning monochrome conversions from colour images. Unfortunately the software was quite expensive, but all that recently changed when Google purchase Nik software and slashed the price of all the packages.


My new book covers all aspects of the package including both the interface in detail. I explain how the different sliders and tools work and how these can be applied to achieve improved conversions. As will all my books, this one is supported by worked examples, the files for which can be downloaded from the Members Area of my Lenscraft website.


If you use or are thinking of using Nik Silver Efex Pro and want a book to support you, please take a look on Amazon.




. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://thelightweightphotographer.com/2013/05/19/new-nik-silver-efex-book-launched/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com