Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kindle Singles: The Latest Hot Trend in Publishing | The Momoir ...



Those of you who haven’t heard – Kindle singles are the latest, hottest topic in publishing these days. Personally, I think it’s a progressive and interesting trend for writers. It’s kind of like self-publishing your own magazine features and putting it out there to your audience of readers to buy. Kind of like an iTunes song for writers. They’re cheap to download and easy to read. But I didn’t think much of it myself, as a writer, until I saw that Alexadra Fuller had published a new book called Falling: The Story of a Marriage. I couldn’t contain myself. She’s amazing. So I immediately went onto my Kobo and found it and downloaded it and started reading it, devouring it, loving it.


falling


The only problem is that I wanted more. Although the ending was satisfying and beautifully written, it was a one night read and I can’t get enough of Alexandra Fuller’s writing. Here’s the link to her book. And to an excerpt on Byliner. What do you think of Kindle Singles? Would you buy them? Would you write them?




Source:


http://www.themomoirproject.com/momoir-blog/kindle-singles-the-latest-hot-trend-in-publishing/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com