Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just a reminder | Jeffrey Gage's Blog


So, what’s up? Nothing much here. Been doing some writing in G3, but wanted to take a break and do a quick blog. In case you’ve missed it, I have a promotion going on with The Guardian Awakens , Kindle edition, on Amazon. It is FREE for one more day. I’ve been amazed at the response so far, so keep the downloads coming! You can get it here – remember, it’s absolutely FREE to download. The special ends Sunday (5/5), so don’t wait, get it soon.





And remember, you don’t have to actually have a Kindle to get it. Any iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod) or Droid device has a Kindle app, so you can get it for those too. Just head over to my author page on Amazon where you can find both of my published books (Guardian 1 and 2) in both print and electronic format. Of course the free promo is only for the Kindle eBook, so just click on it and download it. You might like it as much as I liked writing it! So, the sale ends tomorrow; get it while it’s hot!





I’ve done a good bit of writing in G3 the last few days. That one is getting near the end. Then I’ll just have the edits and cover design to do, along with the copyright, then I’ll have it up on Amazon and ready for purchase. I’m guessing another month and she’ll be done. I like where the story has gone so far and I can see then end coming. Haven’t done anything in The Door to Everywhere in awhile, so if you’re following that story on my other blog, I’m sorry I haven’t been posting much lately. I’ve just been focusing more on G3 and getting it done now that I’m so close to the end. Maybe tomorrow I’ll do a little bit of writing in it; we’ll see.





Anyway, that’s all I have for now. Mainly I just wanted to let everyone know that the promo ends tomorrow, so if you wanted to get The Guardian Awakens for free, now’s the time. Well, back to the book! Peace :–)




.


.



Source:


http://authorjeffreygage.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/just-a-reminder/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com