Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jaimie Admans talks about Death Note, Cats and Clarissa Explains ...


Do you have a bad habit?


Not just the one! I have loads, but procrastination is probably the worst one! Whenever I have something that needs to be done – even if it’s something I want to do – I put it off as much as possible. It’s amazing what becomes absolutely vital, like cleaning behind the mirrors or washing out cupboards, when I should be doing something else!


Would you be a hobbit, an elf or a wizard if you were in Lord of the Rings?


A hobbit definitely! The hobbits are awesome!


So you'd live domewhere luxurious like this?

So you’d live domewhere luxurious like this?



Which video game character would you most like to be?


You know, I’ve been thinking about this, and I’d quite like to be a character from Animal Crossing. They must have an amazing life. All they have to do all day is fish, catch bugs, buy furniture, and chat to talking animals! I’m also a big fan of Mario and Zelda, so I wouldn’t mind being Princess Peach or Zelda for a bit so I could sit back and let the men rescue me!


Tea or Coffee?


TEA! Tea, tea, tea. I don’t like coffee at all, but I can’t survive the day without multiple cups of tea!


tea


Do you ever humiliate yourself?


All the time. Usually when someone I like or want to impress is watching!


What is your favourite movie version of a book?


Death Note. It’s based on a Japanese manga series so hopefully that counts! It’s visually stunning, and I think they did such a good job of converting the characters from the books to the screen. And one of my favourite movies is Legally Blonde which was also based on a book, so those two.


death note

What was your favourite TV show when you were 12?


Clarissa Explains It All! Crikey, that’s going back a bit now, I haven’t seen it for years!


Kindle or Book?


Kindle. I was surprised by how much I loved my Kindle when I got it. I didn’t think it would ever replace real books for me, but it has. If there’s a choice of paperback or Kindle, I’ll always go for the Kindle version. It’s great… until it runs out of battery!


What is your favourite food, and how much do you eat of it per week?


Healthy: Pasta, and I usually have it once or twice a week! Unhealthy: Chocolate, and I usually have it, er, once or twice a day. Not more than twice a day, honest!


What animal would you rather be if you weren’t a human? (aliens don’t count!)


Aww, I would’ve chosen an alien! With my own little planet, frightening astronauts when they came up to visit! Nah, I wouldn’t mind the life of a cat really. They get to laze around and sleep in the sun all day, and that sounds perfect to me!


Visit Jaimie’s blog by clicking here!


Follow Jaimie on twitter by clicking here!


Check Jaimie out on facebook by clicking here!





Source:


http://amoremoonheart.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/jaimie-admans-talks-about-death-note-cats-and-clarissa-explains-it-all/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com