Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kindle Car Charger only $2.70


kindle-car-charger


Car Charger for Amazon Kindle – $2.70 + Eligible for FREE Prime Shipping!


If you’re anything like me, I’m never far from my tablet or iPhone. It’s like an addiction. So, I always keep chargers close. I have chargers that connect to the computer, chargers for the wall, and chargers for the car so that I can be connected wherever I go! This is a great deal for a Kindle Charger, especially if you use it when out and about!


Thanks Pandora’s Deals!



**If you aren’t already signed up for FREE Amazon Prime Shipping you can sign up for a FREE 1 Month Amazon Prime Prime Trial HERE!. If you decide to keep it, you can now get it for only $7.99/month instead of $79 annually.



Please note that Amazon’s prices fluctuate and can change at any time. Be sure to verify current price before placing your order. Find more great Amazon Deals in our Amazon Category!






Source:


http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/kindle-car-charger-only-2-70/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com