Friday, January 11, 2013

hyperfocused: The Reader's Version of PC vs Mac? AKA "Trade Me?"

I'm pretty sure a few of you are Nook/Barnes & Noble readers. I'm a Kindle kinda girl (I'd say a Kindle kinda Karen, but it's not exactly Kosher to put all those K's in a row.). Anyway... I have $20 in B&N Gift card credit, and would love to trade it for Pay Pal, or Amazon. If it matters, there are two $5 codes, and one $10 code, of course they can all be combined/applied to an account.

I'm actually a little irked at my Kindle at the moment. There's a vertical white line going down the middle of it, as if it had been scratched, but it wasn't. (It's the kind with a keyboard and directional arrows, not a touchscreen.) This was a replacement for my first Kindle, that had other problems, so I'm not sure if it's covered under the warranty or not. If not, I'll just have to live with it. As of now, it's only a minor annoyance.


If anyone is willing to trade, please let me know.




Source:


http://hyperfocused.livejournal.com/294757.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com