Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hillbilly Housewife Blog » Blog Archive » Free Kindle Books Jan 12th



Here are my picks for today. Please check each book before you download it to make sure it is still free.




Tongue Twisters for Kids


I grabbed this today for my daughter. I think it will be perfect for car rides and waiting in line at the grocery store. The book is full of tongue twisters for kids like “Loopy lizards lying lazily aloft a little lane of logs”.


Grimm’s Fairy Tales


Being German, I had to mention this. I grew up with Grimm’s fairy tales and have been sharing them with my daughter since she was a baby. Which fairy tale is your favorite?


Desserts for Winter


This makes me wish I wasn’t cutting out sugar right now. These warm winter desserts sound delicious and comforting.


Good, cheap and easy ! Discover 55 recipes, for less than 2 Dollars, ready in under 30 minutes !


I’m always looking for more frugal dishes… especially when they are quick and easy to make. This book fits the bill and as I’m ready to give a few of them a try.


It’s Resolution Time – Making And Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions Throughout the Year.


Last but not least, don’t forget about my Resolution ebook. It’s still free on Kindle today.


I mentioned earlier that you don’t need a kindle device to read these books. If you decide to buy one, I recommend this basic model. I’ve had one for quite some time and can highly recommend it.


I will do my best to share more free kindle books with you regularly as time permits. Subscribe to the blog or like the HBHW Facebook page to get updates each time I add more free reads.






Source:


http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/blog/?p=4007






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com