Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Free Kindle Books January 15th 2013 - Hillbilly Housewife



I’m getting ready to plan our meals for the next two weeks, so today’s selection of free kindle books is focused on cookbooks. I’m sure you won’t mind … I found some great ones.




Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Chili Recipes


Winter is the perfect time for chili. This book is full of yummy hardy recipes.


Good Eating’s Quick Breads: A Collection of Convenient and Unique Recipes for Muffins, Scones, Loaves and More


Nothing better than a batch of freshly baked biscuits or muffins to go with that pot of chili. Here are some fresh ideas on quick breads.


Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking


This book is a real gem. Not only is it full of country cooking recipes, there’s also a nice bit of info on the Pennsylvania Dutch I enjoyed reading this morning while sipping my coffee. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as well.


The Vegetarian: Italian Cookbook


Last but not least I came across this. I’m getting ready to browse through it. I love vegetarian cookbooks and cook quite often without meat, simply because it is a lot more economical. I’m sure this will fit the bill.


Did you know that you don’t need a kindle device to read these books? If you decide to buy one, I recommend this basic model. I’ve had one for quite some time and can highly recommend it.


I will do my best to share more free kindle books with you regularly as time permits. Subscribe to the blog or like the HBHW Facebook page to get updates each time I add more free reads.


Look for a soup and stew kindle book from yours truly later this afternoon.






Source:


http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/blog/?p=4027






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com