Monday, January 14, 2013

Free Kindle Books January 14th 2013 - Hillbilly Housewife


Happy Monday Morning! Are you ready for another productive week? I had a nice relaxing weekend spent reading and knitting. How about you?


Now it’s time to fill my kindle up with a few more free books. Here are my picks for today.




The Fortune Quilt


This looks like a fun quick read. The story revolves around a young woman who’s mother reappears after 17 years.


Practical Household Uses of Honey


Honey isn’t just for your tea. This book explores the history of honey, bee keeping, but for me the most interesting parts were the recipes including honey scrubs, masks, toners, cleanser.


Smoothie Weight Loss Secrets: 101 Delicious Smoothie Recipes For More Energy and Better Health (101 Healthy Recipes)


Think you don’t have time for a nutritious breakfast? Think again. Just whip up one of these delicious healthy smoothies and you’re ready to tackle the day.


Pork Recipes – Quick and Easy


This book is full of delicious Pork Tenderloin recipes. The next time it goes on sale at the grocery store, you’ll be ready to stock up and cook.


Amazing Cakes


My daughter’s birthday is coming up and she wants a chocolate cake with aquamarine colored frosting and a dolphin on it. It’s a little more ambitious than the usual cakes I make, but I think it will be doable with some homemade vanilla frosting and a few drops of food coloring. This book should have some good tips as well.


It’s Resolution Time – Making And Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions Throughout the Year.


Last but not least, today is the last day to download my own book “It’s Resolution Time” for free. Starting tonight at midnight, it will go back to the regular price of $2.99.


I’ m also working on a few new books and will post them here when they are ready.


I mentioned earlier that you don’t need a kindle device to read these books. If you decide to buy one, I recommend this basic model. I’ve had one for quite some time and can highly recommend it.


I will do my best to share more free kindle books with you regularly as time permits. Subscribe to the blog or like the HBHW Facebook page to get updates each time I add more free reads.





Source:


http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/blog/?p=4015






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com