Friday, December 28, 2012

Test post from kindle « lemonart


Christmas was amazing, and as the title suggests, i got a kindle from my awesome husband. Im posting an update from my kindle to test out the keyboard and writing ability of it. Nothing really replaces a real keyboard, but this isnt as horrible as i imqgined it would be. This tablet thing is starting to make more sense… as a reading tool it’s been amazing! I really couldnt be happier to have it.


So ive neglected to much of any communicating lately, including posting any photos or writing. I think my time off let me just focus on introspection for a while, which is not something i can usually get to do and it got me thinking about new yewrs resolutions. I will spare the details for a post when i can actually type, but in summary, i have a lot of plans for 2013, and im very serious about accomplishing my goals. I think this could be the year i improve quite a bit. Some years are for living, some are for change that completely rocks your world, and some, like 2013, are for personal growth.


Anyway, butch and wallis just escaped some rapists and my neighbor is humorously engaged in her first viewing of this movie. See you in the new year.





Source:


http://lmlnewburg.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/test-post-from-kindle/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com