Monday, November 5, 2012

Things I Thought I Knew For Sure « The Family Jules


One of my children was recently discovered to have brought a Kindle Fire into the shower, for entertainment purposes. I would have bet our 401K that none of them would ever do such a thing, and I would have lost our retirement fund. Now I will tell you: the Kindle was miraculously unharmed– probably because Dave happened to walk past the bathroom, thought, “Where is that music coming from?” — and investigated.


While he was removing the Kindle, with extreme prejudice, from the confines of the shower, Dave also spoke these hilarious words, in an extremely calm and reasonable tone: “Here’s the thing. I’m not going to yell. I’m just going to tell you that, if I ever see you with this Kindle in the shower, ever ever again– I might just knock it into the water myself. Or I might not. I really don’t know which one I would do. If you would like to find out, then feel free to bring it into the shower with you some time in the future.”


So I guess I’ll keep you posted.




Source:


http://thefamilyjules.com/?p=6582






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com