Friday, October 12, 2012

The Coffin Hop Is Here!!!! | Fiction Spook



logo

Last year, I participated in the Coffin Hop, and it was a great success! This year, I’m doing it again!!


Here is the link to all the Coffin Hoppers and their various contests:


http://coffinhop.wordpress.com/2012-linky-list/



There are a lot of great contests going on, so check out all the Coffin Hoppers that you can!! There are TONS of free prizes and cool giveaways going on!!


NOW…for my Coffin Hop Giveaway….I am sending FREE copies of my horror stories “The Poe Toaster” and “All Because of the Cat” to whoever wins my contest. It’s fairly simple. Just tell me the name of the main character of my story posted here on Fiction Spook: What is the name of the MAIN CHARACTER from my story “The Lost Story”?? If you can answer that, you will be put into the drawing for a FREE copy of either “The Poe Toaster“, or “All Because of the Cat“, *available for Kindle Readers only*. Otherwise, if you do win, and you don’t have a Kindle, or a Kindle for my PC app, you will be sent a FREE copy of my Science Fiction Drama, “The Society, Book One: Genesis“. This is a physical paperback of my breakout novel!!!


When you submit your answers to my contest, simply state which prize you’d prefer to win, and an e-mail I can reach you at. And remember: The contest doesn’t start until after October 24th….so any entries I receive before that time won’t count. Submit your answers to my contest anytime between October 24-31st, and enter to win!!


A hint: Just look under my “Stories” posts to find “The Lost Story“, and enjoy the read!!!


Sincerely,


Jennifer Word


logo


Source:


http://fictionspook.com/?p=1219






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com