Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {2} - Once Upon a Chapter






“Stacking the Shelves” is a meme created by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews. You can find more information on it at her website. Tynga invites us to post this meme on whatever day we are comfortable with. She puts her post up on Saturdays and I am going to follow her lead! Now without further ado; the books!



The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

From Amber @ The Musings of ALMYBNENR




Something Witchy This Way Comes by H. P. Mallory

From Tena @ Crazy Book Slut




Bring Me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr

On My Kindle




Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

For My Kindle




Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey

For My Kindle




For the Love of a Goblin Warrior by Shona Husk

For Review




The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne by Jayne Fresina

For Review




Waking Up with a Rake by Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe

For Review




Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes

For My Kindle




Revived by Cat Patrick

A Birthday RAK from @Luvdaylilies



That’s it for me this week! Share with me what you got!



Share





Source:


http://onceuponachapter.com/2012/10/stacking-the-shelves-2.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com