Thursday, October 25, 2012

Inside View from Ireland: Three Screen Flow


I SPEND MY MOST efficient moments engrossed in a flow between three screens--Lumia, iTouch and Kindle.


I read most of my news on the Lumia via Wonder Reader and App App pointers. Those two apps run faster and deliver less noise than any other in my pocket.


I send some important content and all of my long form reads to my Kindle where I often mark it up for syndication into my third level modules. There is a whole process worth considering in the management of Kindle clippings.


My iTouch has become my publishing tool when mobile. I use the Typepad app to create posts like the one you're reading. It's also my favourite way of recording Audioboos and reading iBooks.


When I started online journaling in 1997, I never imagined creating and sharing from touchscreens without proper physical keys. In another 15 years, I expect to share to multiple places by VoiceOver commands integrated to the publishing app. That will easily quadruple the content on my blog.


Three Screen Flow




Source:


http://www.insideview.ie/irisheyes/2012/10/three-screen-flow.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com