Sunday, October 21, 2012

in my mailbox | Anastacia Knits


yes, it’s time for another In My Mailbox! It’s been such a great book week for me, that I thought I was due to share what I’ve gotten.


Through BookSneeze

A Marriage of the Heart by Kelly Long (kindle) – review to come beginning of November

Through Rushing Water By Catherine Richmond (kindle)


Through the Library

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Suzanne

Twilight of a queen by Susan Carroll

The passage by Jusin Cronin (sneak preview from the BEA Buzz Books)


I went a little crazy with netgalley this week…

Broken by A. E. Rought

Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem

Blüd and Magick

Crossing the Rubicon

Magick

Denali Dreams

Pilgrim of the Sky

Lily’s Plight

Princess of the Silver Woods


From the Author

Bitten- A Novel of Faerie

Abandon – Stephanie Dorman


Unsolicited

Encounter Way_ A Novella of Supernatural Suspense – M.L. Roble

Air and Fire (Shardhunter) – Jason Dookeran

Bucket of Blood – K. Bannerman


* beginning of rant*

I do want to mention, that I love getting book review requests from everyone – and I so look forward to reading them, but I’m always very disappointed when it’s for a book that’s totally outside of my usual books. I understand that it’s very hard to put a book into a category, but when I very clearly outline what I will & will not read, & you send a book that’s very clearly a book on my will not read list — it’s just such a waste of your time, and mine. So please, please – spend 5 minutes reading my book policy page, OK? I know there’s a lot there, but it’s just basic courtesy stuff, mainly, & it’s very sad that I had to write up basic courtesy stuff.


*rant over*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://anastaciaknits.net/?p=2173






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com