Friday, October 19, 2012

How to Find Free Amazon Kindle Books Using Facebook ...


As many of you may already know, I recently released my new book “Blogging Tips: Confessions of a Six Figure Blogger” blogger on Amazon.com. The whole process has been an excellent learning process and I’ve really discovered a whole new industry, learned from my mistakes and attempts in different areas and am I excited to launch a few more books in the coming months. Something interesting point that I learned through my book launching process is that many people think you need to own an Amazon Kindle to read books from the Kindle store. You actually just need to have internet access to initially download the book. Amazon offers a free Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader that anyone can use to read their books. In addition to discovering how people are using Amazon to download hundreds or even thousands of books to their desktops, laptops, mobile devices and Kindles, are that …


Source:How to Find Free Amazon Kindle Books Using Facebook



from your own site.



Source:


http://nicolaasonline.com/blog/?p=21






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com