Saturday, September 8, 2012

Vita Nova Kindle eBook release


I’ve been considering my many options when it comes to releasing digital ports of my creative writing. Although I am a very biased Apple fan, I feel like releasing a Kindle version would be faster and easier. It is my strong biased Apple stance which keeps the iPad version still in production. There is simply so much more I can do with it. The interactive elements Apple introduced with iBooks Author gives me so many more ways to express the content than simply words. A kindle version is simply words, quick and simple no big deal.


That being said, the Kindle Edition of Vita Nova, a small collection of short-stories for the hopeless romantic, will be available shortly. I’ll update this post when the title is live on the Kindle store.


Although the title will be on sale for a low price on the Kindle store, I will also setup a way for you to get it for free. Albeit with its on caveat. Stay tuned.




Source:


http://cpdigitaldarkroom.com/vita-nova-kindle-ebook-release/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com