Monday, September 17, 2012

Licorice and Olives: Queued up on my Kindle

Can you guess how many times I wrote queued before I decided it must be spelt correctly?

Regardless, I want to talk about what is currently sitting on my proverbial night stand and what I am working my way through in the book world:


The Agony and the Ecstasy - Irving Stone

I am currently working my way through this bohemouth book, it is a massive book, considering it is about the life of Michelangelo., I actually have the physical book for this one but I think on the kindle would be a lot easier to get in my handbag!



The King Makers Daughter - Philippa Gregory

I love any of these books by Philippa Gregory, I know it is not accurate and it is just fiction but I really enjoy them. My favourite of hers was the constant princess, which led me to read more and more.



The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows


Set in Post-war London with a writer who is corresponding with a man and his friends who make up the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society before she sets sail for Guernsey.



What else should I be reading? I am doing a lot of travel at the moment and I have a lot of time to fill up!




Source:


http://www.licoriceandolives.com/2012/09/queued-up-on-my-kindle.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com