Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kindle Case Study With My New Book – “How to Use Facebook for ...



by Wynne Pirini on September 17, 2012




Over the past few weeks I’ve been writing, formatting, and marketing a new Kindle book.


It’s called “How to Use Facebook for Business – Your Quickstart Guide for Gettings Customers Fast”, and I encourage you to download it here:


How to Use Facebook for Business – Your Quickstart Guide for Getting Customers Fast


I launched the free promo for the book yesterday, and already it’s had 963 downloads, and achieved #1, to #4 rankdings in major categories and tags in Amazon, using some of the key strategies I discovered recently.


You might be wondering why you would bother to write your own book? Here’s some top reasons:


* A book quickly positions you as an expert

* It delivers an additional income source

* A book gives you an opportunity to upsell to high price ticket products and services


To create the book I recommend writing it Microsoft word, and using this free template that you can download:


free word template for kindle


Then you use a paid tool called Kinstant Formatter. It costs $27 for 100 credits and it’s the fastest and easiest way I’ve found to create Kindle-ready books.


Kinstant Formatter


Don’t forget to download my book – it’s free for the next 3 or 4 days for the initial promotion:


How to Use Facebook for Business – Your Quickstart Guide for Getting Customers Fast





Source:


http://wynnepirini.com/kindle-case-study-with-my-new-book-how-to-use-facebook-for-business/






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com