Monday, September 10, 2012

How to Publish Your Work for Kindle


Ebooks are nothing new. I've been writing and selling them for over seven years. There's no question that there is a lot of money to be made with ebooks.


However, some marketers are hyping up the ebook craze beyond what is reasonably attainable for many people.


It's true that the rise of the Kindle, iPad and Nook are making publishing more accessible for anyone who wants to get their work distributed. In fact, if there is one thing that I can say for sure it is that digital books are here to stay.


So what about the hype related to publishing your own ebook? Do you really need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to learn how to do this? Many of you would be happy to make a few hundred dollars each month, right?


I've got good news for you, and I'm asking for your feedback.


You see, I've been selling books on Amazon.com's publishing platform since they opened it. I've sold thousands of ebooks and make thousands of dollars. I know how to do it and I can teach you.


However, many of my readers don't want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on expensive courses. That's understandable.


What if I could teach you what you need to know to get started with publishing your book and selling it on Amazon.com for under $20?


What if this information could provide you with what you need to set a very realistic goal of making an extra $100, $250, $500 or $1000/month?


You may want to write fiction. It could be a novel or short stories. Perhaps you are an expert in cooking, weight loss or parenting. Regardless of your subject matter and writing style, it's likely that you could turn your work into cash with little effort. You just need to know how to do it without all the fluff and expensive investment.


So here's what I am going to do. I require your feedback.


If I get enough response from people saying that they would pay no more than $20 for me to teach you what I know, I will get an ebook put together in the next few weeks.


How do I know if you are interested? SImply comment on this blog below. You can just say "I'm interested." You could tell me how eager you are to get started. You can ask questions, make comments... whatever.


If there isn't enough interest, I won't bother. But what I've gathered from many of you is that you want to publish for Kindle, iPad and Nook, and you want to make some extra money selling your books. You just don't know how.


This is your opportunity. If you would be interested in picking my brain to learn how to publish your own creative works and how to sell them on Amazon.com, leave a comment below and let me know.


I'm doing this for all the small publishers who want to do this but don't have the time or money to invest a lot. You know that I have a skill for making complex things understandable. This guide would be no different.


Please leave your comments below and I will determine whether or not there is enough interest in writing a guide that tells you all you need to know to get started right away!




Source:


http://joelcomm.com/how-to-publish-your-work-for-k.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com