Sunday, September 23, 2012

automatic reset to kindle fire OS when charging? | Mobile How To

September 23rd, 2012 by mobilehowto Leave a reply »

Hi everyone, I got an already rooted kindle fire (android 4.0) from ebay and it was running just fine for the last two weeks.

until now, I only charged via usb on my mac. today I got an AC adapter for fast charging (2.1A) and very strangely, after plugging it in, the kindle just started the normal kindle OS instead of Android 4.0 (with actually the old owner’s account singned in) and won’t go back.


I now set it to my own account, but I would like to go back to the Android 4.0 installation that I’m used to.


Is there an easy way to do this, like a boot loader that let’s you choose between the two, or just changing the default settings for startup somewhere? I don’t know how it was rooted in the first place, but I found an app named "burrito-root" in the applications.


thanks a lot. I didn’t find anything concerning this with google, but I would also be thankful for links to obvious solutions, in case I just missed them ;-)



This div will be replaced







Source:


http://mobilehowto.eu/2142/automatic-reset-to-kindle-fire-os-when-charging.html






The News from http://kindakindle.blogspot.com